FIND A NEW OPPORTUNITY
We have posted many of our open jobs here, but as always, many of our roles are high-level, confidential positions that we cannot post. So, if you don't see what you're looking for, please submit your resume to us, and if you're a match for one of our unlisted searches, the partner in charge will reach out to you directly!
You can also sign up to be notified of new jobs that fit your background and skills.
And if you'd like more assistance in your job search, please check out the options we offer through our Career Coaching services.
Senior Project Manager, MF Construction
PO Box 43427 3975 Ashbury Road. Birmingham, AL 35243 US
- Lead project teams and ensure safe, in-time, on budget quality projects.
- Train and develop Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers.
- Communicate at a high level, show good judgement and think critically to solve problems.
- Coordinate and collaborate with different disciplines both virtually and in person.
- Recruit, manage and retain contractors and vendors to put together a team that can affectively complete the larger projects
- Plan project schedules and hold responsible parties accountable to executing their respective work to ensure the overall success of the project.
- Participation with pre-construction and due-diligence efforts
- Project Budget management. Responsible to ensure projects complete not just on time, but also within budget. Responsible for the complete project financials including pay apps, change orders, projections, cashflow and subcontract/vendor payment.
- Able to effectively write, review and negotiate contracts of work. Ability to teach and train contract writing and negotiation.
- Manage expectations with Owner teams to ensure proper, scope, timeliness, and accuracy within projects
- 10+ year background in construction, construction management, engineering, project management, or related field
- 3-5+ years of proven experience as a senior project manager.
- Experience leading projects and project teams
- Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Procore and general computer software
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction, engineering, and architecture principles and ability to lead people
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs
- High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions
- Strong leadership and management skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Being raised by a Marine, I am driven to accomplish missions. When people call me with problems, I see it as my mission to solve them. I also enjoy building trusted relationships and sharing information to help people make decisions that impact their business and careers. more...