FIND A NEW OPPORTUNITY
We have posted many of our open jobs here, but as always, many of our roles are high-level, confidential positions that we cannot post. So, if you don't see what you're looking for, please submit your resume to us, and if you're a match for one of our unlisted searches, the partner in charge will reach out to you directly!
You can also sign up to be notified of new jobs that fit your background and skills.
And if you'd like more assistance in your job search, please check out the options we offer through our Career Coaching services.
National Purchasing Specialist - North Carolina
10130 Perimeter Parkway , Ste. 355 Charlotte, NC 28316 US
Major Duties / Responsibilities of Position:
1. Developing and Maintaining Building Specifications
2. Managing a Competitive Bid Process
3. Spread, Qualify, Analyze, and Negotiate Bids and Trade Partner Pricing
4. Ensure that Contract are Adhered to and Managed Properly.
5. Develop and Manage Direct Construction Cost Budgets for New and Ongoing communities.
6. Manage Strong Trade Relationships
7. Maintain a Strong Working Relationship with other Departments including Sales, Design, Construction and Community Development
Background / Experience Required:
1. Mainframe and personal computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, E1
2. Five years’ experience in the homebuilding industry
3. Five years’ experience in residential purchasing
4. Field construction experience a plus
Educational / Certificate Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or Accounting preferred.