Wilmington, NC 00000 US
Marketing leader sought to maximize the volume and pace of lead generation and home sales. This role is responsible for driving the creative direction, community positioning, and media placement strategies, as well as managing a team of Community Representatives and agency partners to develop marketing best practices and achieve shared community goals. The right candidate will have
- Extensive experience with digital strategies and social media.
- Proven record in developing and managing budgets/cost control, planning, prioritizing and organizing work to meet goals.
- Demonstrated ability of consumer research and collect and analyze market information.
- Seven or more years of experience in real estate development, hospitality, resort or mixed-use retail environment.
- College degree preferably in Marketing or Advertising (or equivalent work- related experience).
Meet Your Recruiter
I honestly can’t remember a time when Joseph Chris Partners wasn’t part of my life. My parents, Joe and Victoria Ramirez, founded this company in our garage in 1977, and they had me stuffing envelopes for mail outs to potential clients when I was just a young girl. more...