FIND A NEW OPPORTUNITY
We have posted many of our open jobs here, but as always, many of our roles are high-level, confidential positions that we cannot post. So, if you don't see what you're looking for, please submit your resume to us, and if you're a match for one of our unlisted searches, the partner in charge will reach out to you directly!
You can also sign up to be notified of new jobs that fit your background and skills.
And if you'd like more assistance in your job search, please check out the options we offer through our Career Coaching services.
Managing Director - Asset Management
10850 Wilshire Blvd. , Suite 1050 Los Angeles, CA 90024 US
We are seeking a well-rounded, self-motivated Managing Director – Asset Managemer. The candidate will report to the Vice President of Development and Asset Management, and will be a key player in the asset management and tenant relationship management processes.
- Maximize total return for each asset through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance
- Work closely with third party property managers, leasing agents, brokers, consultants and attorneys to provide direction for and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis and approvals
- Actively participate in the negotiations on new leases and renewals
- Prepare necessary monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for the senior management team
- Negotiate third party contracts and oversee implementation of capital improvement and ‘value-add’ programs within the portfolio
- Perform valuations of each asset on a quarterly basis, working with analytical staff
- Model full life cycle financial analysis for each asset from acquisition through disposition
- Develop and implement strategic business plans for each asset that will govern its daily operations, position in the market, and ultimate disposition
- Manage the capital improvement strategies and processes, including oversight of the construction management activities
- Evaluate the local markets to identify changes and trends and the related impact on real estate values and investment strategies
- Work collaboratively with the acquisition team members in evaluating potential investments opportunities
Knowledge Skill Requirements
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field with strong record of academic achievement; graduate degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of commercial real estate, leasing, analysis/asset management experience
- Strong financial modeling skills, detailed property-level financial statement analysis, lease management, pro forma analysis and rent-setting evaluation
- Strong knowledge of real estate accounting combined with exceptional analytical skills and financial modeling skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word is required and must be comfortable learning new computer systems
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, able to handle multiple concurrent projects and be able to independently identify and solve key business problems
- May involve 5% Travel
Compensation: This company offers an excellent compensation package, an opportunity with a diverse development company, and the chance to grow and develop with a well-capitalized and highly respected organization.
Meet Your Recruiter
Being raised by a Marine, I am driven to accomplish missions. When people call me with problems, I see it as my mission to solve them. I also enjoy building trusted relationships and sharing information to help people make decisions that impact their business and careers. more...