FIND A NEW OPPORTUNITY
We have posted many of our open jobs here, but as always, many of our roles are high-level, confidential positions that we cannot post. So, if you don't see what you're looking for, please submit your resume to us, and if you're a match for one of our unlisted searches, the partner in charge will reach out to you directly!
You can also sign up to be notified of new jobs that fit your background and skills.
And if you'd like more assistance in your job search, please check out the options we offer through our Career Coaching services.
Area Construction Manager
7600 Doubletree Ranch Rd, Suite 240 Phoenix, AZ 85258 US
Key qualifications include:
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively, written and verbal, with all team members, homeowners and subcontractors, as needed.
- Develops and maintains respect and harmony with all employees and management.
- Thorough knowledge of the residential building industry and the ability to use general building tools and equipment.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle a multitude of projects simultaneously.
- Ability to adhere to strict time deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to execute tasks in an efficient manner without sacrificing quality.
- Ability to properly delegate and follow up on tasks with a pleasant and approachable demeanor.
- Working knowledge of construction codes.
- Blueprint reading to interpret architecture, structural and civil plans.
- Must be able to operate office equipment including a computer or tablet, copier, and printers. Proficient computer skills are preferred.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Directly supervises Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents
- Oversees laborers and subcontractors.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Trains employees; plans, assigns, and directs work.
Travel requirements: This position requires daily driving. A valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance is required at all times.
Meet Your Recruiter
I joined Joseph Chris Partners in 2022. I have been working towards my degree in HR Development while working at organizations where I have gained valuable knowledge and skills that I will be able to put to use in the years to come. more...