Westmont, IL 60559 US
We are seeking an Assistant Controller who is interested in growth and development to join our dynamic real estate company reporting into an outstanding Controller. The position is responsible for reviewing and approving financial reports, management of accounting professionals and working with the President to create financial models and analysis at various phases of equity raising and shopping center transactions from pre-acquisition to disposition.
This position has the flexibility to work from home 3 of the 5 workdays.
We are seeking a candidate that has:
- Degree in accounting or similar, CPA is preferred
- 2 - 3 year of public accounting
- 2 - 3 years of real estate financial modeling and analysis
- 1 - 3 years of managing others
- Strong Excel and Argus skills; MRI is a plus