Huntsville, AL 00000 US
Established, leading regional home builder in Alabama is seeking a Warranty Manager with residential construction experience and an unwavering customer service commitment. The Warranty Manager will be responsible for the overall process from the review of warranty requests, completion of items, reviewing reports and focus on metrics to reduce the cycle-time for completing the warranty process. Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Instruct new homeowners on how to maintain their homes, and the items not covered in the warranty program.
- Determines on-site repairs and verify warranty claims.
- Ensures subcontractors are supervised during scheduled appointments.
- Collaborate with superintendents and construction mangers to resolve open issues.
- Communicate with homeowners to answer questions and concerns. Provide mediation between homeowners and trade partners to provide solutions to any open warranty issues.
- Maintain a customer focus and professional approach with homeowners throughout the warranty process.
- Review all warranty reports for completion dates, budgets and subcontractor performance.
I honestly can’t remember a time when Joseph Chris Partners wasn’t part of my life. My parents, Joe and Victoria Ramirez, founded this company in our garage in 1977, and they had me stuffing envelopes for mail outs to potential clients when I was just a young girl. more...