Vice President of Finance
6707 Gessner Road Houston, TX 77040 US
- Manage long? and short? term cash functions and cash flow projections. Establish and maintain all banking relationships. Review monthly financial statements. Direct year? end annual audits.
- Assist with ongoing project? by? project financing needs. Provide ongoing project? by? project cash flow projections and communicate with bankers, equity partners, and others.
- With the assistant controller, develop and implement systems and procedures to monitor and analyze the progress of homes under construction to evaluate estimating, purchasing, variance, and cost? to? complete functions.
- Review the compilation of information required to prepare annual tax returns.
- Prepare annual G&A operating budget. Review other departments’ operating budgets; modify as operating performance and assumptions dictate.
- Prepare annual pro forma operating statements.
- Oversee and review all corporate data processing and information technology functions.
- Supervise financial department staff. Manage the division of responsibilities, staff needs, and coordination with other personnel.
- Complete property management functions (budgets, capital expenditures, repairs, rents etc.). Maintain any required communication with HUD, limited partners, syndicator, etc.
- Conduct periodic inventory verification via physical inventory count/verification. Transmit receivable and inventory support documentation to bank officers per loan covenants.
Meet Your Recruiter
I honestly can’t remember a time when Joseph Chris Partners wasn’t part of my life. My parents, Joe and Victoria Ramirez, founded this company in our garage in 1977, and they had me stuffing envelopes for mail outs to potential clients when I was just a young girl. more...