4372 N. Loop 1604 West San Antonio, TX 78249 US
Job Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years residential new home construction experience on-site.
- Must have residential purchasing experience. Know “ sticks and bricks”.
- Estimating skills.
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
- Microsoft Excel computer skills.
- Prefer Brix/Hyphen Solutions software skills.
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Negotiate contract pricing.
- Prepare community budgets and individual home start budgets.
- Generate Purchase Orders.
- Basic estimating of custom changes.
- Collect bids and organize in electronic folder.
- Maintain product level specification.
- Maintain community plans for sale.
- Prepare budgets for bank lines.
- Monthly budget analysis by community.
- Analyze variance spending.
- Prepare margin analysis at start.
- Prepare and analyze margin at closing.
- Daily take-off corrections.
- Ensure that variances are appropriate and revise base budget/takeoff if necessary.
- Product design value engineering.
- Maintain vendor relations.
- Start report management.
- Maintain Option Price List.
- Provide retail pricing on custom option request.
- Approve change orders and accept in system.
- Accept contracts in system.
- Support field teams (sales and construction).
- Estimating concept plans as needed for pricing.
- Close out PO’ s and jobs post-closing.
- Monitor code change requirements.
- Manage permit process.