Beverly Hills, CA 90210 US
Responsibilities - To ensure the efficient management of asset by:
- Overseeing the day to day functions of property management
- Directly working with the Tenant base to ensure customer satisfaction. Provides world class service to tenants by serving as key point of contact for all needs and requirements.
- Maintenance of lease files for accuracy
- Oversight of tenant improvement and property rehab projects
- Manages in-house maintenance staff
- Preparation and adherence to the annual budget
- Monitoring income and expenses, including the billing and collection of CAM expenses and reconciliations
- Handling vendor contract negotiation and oversight
- Works on maintaining market occupancy levels at the property by working with Leasing Agents and negotiating with existing and potential new tenants
- Manage and oversee executive suite operations. Direct P&L responsibility for Executive Suite operations.
- Oversees rent collection and deposits.
- Reviews asset’ s financial status, and oversees financial reports, to ensure accurate reporting by accounting dept to investors
- Manages onsite hired and 3rd party security team
- Oversees Purchase Orders in adherence with Company policy
- Oversees the maintenance of files and leases in Yardi system
- Responsible for positive community and political relations with the City of Beverly Hills