National Business Development Manager
9730 Windfern Road Houston, TX 77064 US
Successful Houston based company, specializing in a variety of Storm Water Pollution Protection products, services, installation, and consulting to clients across the state of Texas, North and South Carolina is searching to add an experienced National Business Development Manager.
This organization is proud to be one of the largest and most experienced erosion control service providers in the U.S.A. – and we are aggressively growing across national construction markets.
The National Business Development Manager position will serve to expand the company' s client base, focusing primarily on national-level residential builders, but also on commercial and civil construction companies. You will work with the strategic growth team to drive bottom line growth by identifying, meeting and acquiring target clients in our expansion markets. The ideal candidate will have a track record of proven direct sales ability in the construction industry as well as experience with national-level residential builders. This person must have the ability to evaluate and ensure the highest standards of sales skills and measurable sales results are being maintained, as well as manage and track opportunities through the sales pipeline with accurate forecasting. Compensation will include a base salary, as well as incentives based on company growth and performance in target markets. This position will require up to 75% travel.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Strategic Growth Team to develop & implement go-to market strategy with a focus on national residential builders
- Evaluating opportunities in potential new markets
- Develop a winning strategy for acquiring new clients and achieving company sales goals
- Travelling to current and future markets to execute sales responsibilities - market development, in-person meetings with customers and partners and developing key relationships
- Assisting in the development of budget requirements for markets as required
- Contributing to a culture of success and continual achievement
- Managing customer expectations and contributing to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Developing detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Compiling information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitoring customer, market and competitor activity and providing feedback to the company' s leadership
- Working closely with the company' s marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Managing key customer relationships
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ of sales experience in the construction industry, as well as relationships with national-level residential builders. The candidate will demonstrate success in a fast-paced environment in which he or she was involved in business-related market development. Qualifications should also include:
- College degree (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to build / manage high-level relationships and close strategic opportunities
- Adaptability to working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and managing a large volume of tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills to provide clarity and inspire confidence
- A willingness to travel within the United States up to 75% of the time
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high attention to detail and accuracy in forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual sales
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility and have a desire to contribute to a world-class sales and support effort
- Has developed and executed tactical sales plans.
- Proven leadership and ability to collaborate with the company’ s sales and project management teams
- Ability to utilize CRM software to manage sales tasks
- Successful experience building and managing a market territory
- Desire to work within a small-to-medium company environment and align with all company functions
Meet Your Recruiter
I honestly can’t remember a time when Joseph Chris Partners wasn’t part of my life. My parents, Joe and Victoria Ramirez, founded this company in our garage in 1977, and they had me stuffing envelopes for mail outs to potential clients when I was just a young girl. more...