Financial Analyst/Assistant Project Manager
Austin, TX 12345 US
Financial Analyst/Assistant Project Manager - Austin, TX
My retained client, a Master Planned Community Developer, is seeking a Finacial Analyst/Assistant Project Manager for their Master Planned Communities (Development) in the Austin Area. GREAT company culture, a lot of autonomy, fun people. Reports to Texas Division President. Full Job Description Below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst/Asst. Project Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Reports To: Texas Division President
The Financial Analyst/Asst. Project Manager will work under the Division President and Senior Project Manager and will be responsible all aspects of underwriting acquisition budgets, maintaining and updating development budgets, and preparing project cash flow projections. A strong working knowledge of Excel and Outlook is required.
- Work closely with Senior Project Managers and engineers, architects and other third-party consultants to maintain and update development budgets on a quarterly basis.
- Assist in all aspects of evaluating new acquisition and business opportunities.
- Research governmental agency fee structures for use in underwriting potential acquisitions.
- Review H.O.A. budgets and forecast required subsidies
- Project timing and coordinate Municipal Utility District bond issuances and other public finance mechanisms.
- Understand ad valorem taxes and property assessed valuations for multiple projects.
- Assist in the preparation of bid packages and solicitation of bids for engineering, architecture, infrastructure and amenity features construction.
- Review engineer quantity material takeoffs and project drawings for omissions/errors.
- Prepare accurate budget comparison to bid summaries.
- Work with Office Administrator to ensure accurate contract cost coding and pay applications for entry into contract management and accounting software.
- Coordination with corporate office with budget and cash flow projections.
- And other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 4-year college degree
- 5 years’ experience with financial modeling in Excel, preferably with experience in RE Development.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Able to multitask
- MUST have strong Excel skills as well as Word and Outlook.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have been with Joseph Chris Partners since 2002 when I started as a recruiter. From there, I worked my way up to Partner, Senior Partner, and Executive Partner all within one year of becoming a Partner. more...