Financial Analyst - Development Associate
Houston, TX 77063 US
My retained client is an established commercial real estate investment and development firm, based in Houston, Texas.
We are seeking a career driven and forward-thinking Financial Analyst – Development Associate. The professional will need to understand the larger scope of acq and dev. will be someone that understands the larger scope of commercial real estate acquisitions and development.
General responsibilities include:
- Assisting upper management in the process from concept to completion.
- Prepare detailed analysis of project budget including pro forma projections and cash flows
- Analyze project feasibility & profitability
- Analyzes cost ramifications, economic results, and/or other aspects of planned or potential real-estate projects
- Provide financial analysis support throughout the real estate project life
- Assemble Loan packages/requests for information for 3rd party lenders.
- Supports project management by maintaining central project files, communications support, developing presentations, tracking status, etc.
- Perform related duties as assigned or requested
Before joining Joseph Chris Partners as a Senior Partner in 2016, I worked quite a bit in the industry that we service: real estate development and construction. When CEO Veronica Ramirez approached me about joining the team, it seemed like a natural marriage between my relationship-building skills and my background. more...