Director of Land Construction
Bend, OR 97005 US
Director of Land Development - Production Home Builder - Central Oregon
My long-time, retained client is seeking someone to assist the VP of Land on the development side. This company is well known for it' s high employee retention and team oriented culture. Amazing people make it an amazing place to work!
A few details on the role:
- Oversee construction (horizontal) of residential land development (horizontal)
- Work with local governments to ensure land is developed in compliance with zoning ordinances and regulations
- Understand environmental restrictions when considering property
- Make projections that assess potential profitability (prepare budgets)
- Negotiate the contracts and manage the work of construction company doing land development
- Ensure complete and timely permitting, leading and coordinating preparation and approval of development agreements
- Managing land development and site construction in a timely manner (hitting schedules)
Estimating, Project Management, Contract Negotiations and Administration
Entitlements and Permitting, Land planning, Civil Engineering
Budget Development, Strategic Planning, Management of Consultants and Contractors, and Management and Development of staff.
Regional Candidates Highly Preferred.