Corporate Land Acquisitions
Denver, Colorado 77002 US
Recruiting for a Corporate Land Acquisition role. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Act as a liaison between Corporate headquarters and the Divisional offices as it relates to land investment activities of the company
- Manage the analysis and due diligence of potential land acquisitions companywide in concert with Division Staff
- Coordinate and manage the Asset Management Committee package review and meetings on a weekly basis
- Communicate and coordinate implementation of all land policies and changes to existing policies
- Review all LOI’ s and contracts
- Generate companywide land acquisition and development reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Analyze and communicate market conditions, business performance and industry trends for review by executive management
- Lead weekly strategy calls with local division management relative to land pipeline and growth prospects.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports by collecting, sourcing, analyzing and communicating information.
- Manage relationships with national vendors and consultants