Construction Project Manager
Huntsville, AL 00000 US
Top 200 home builder in a tertiary market in the Southeast is actively searching for a dynamic, organized Construction Project Manager to lead all construction activity in 1-3 single-family communities for their growing home building division.
- Supervise all on-site construction activities and building.
- Resolve day-to-day problems as they occur on site.
- Communicate effectively with subcontractors, home buyers and employees.
- Inspect all work during construction to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and municipalities.
- Follow all OSHA regulations and requirements.
- Obtain permits and order materials required to construct homes.
- Set up and monitor construction schedule.
- Coordinate additional duties, reports and requirements with the Vice President of Construction.
- Must have strong organizational skills and a customer focus.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in scheduling, ordering materials, supervision, quality control and production for all phases of construction.
- A commitment to a great relationship with trade partners.
- A thorough knowledge of all residential home construction.
I honestly can’t remember a time when Joseph Chris Partners wasn’t part of my life. My parents, Joe and Victoria Ramirez, founded this company in our garage in 1977, and they had me stuffing envelopes for mail outs to potential clients when I was just a young girl. more...