1401 Regents Blvd Suite 100 Fircrest, Washington 98466 United States
Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. Please see our website for additional information:
We offer competitive compensation including benefits and bonus opportunities. This is a full-time position located in the Portland/Vancouver area.
- Manages production department including superintendents and erosion control personnel. This includes doing performance evaluations, product walks, year-end compensation adjustments, daily coaching.
- Ensures completion of homes per construction schedule through management of superintendents
- Works with Site Development Manager to ensure timely delivery of acreage lots
- Works with Purchasing manager to meet the schedule, quality and variance goals of the department
- Works with Customer Service department to ensure continuous product improvement. Assists customer service team in resolving problems in a timely and effective manner
- Manages design and permitting processes to support efficient construction schedule
- Ensures customer satisfaction to include effective customer interaction, timely answers to questions, and sustaining PLH Quality Control and Warranty Programs
- Takes a leadership role in eliminating variances and miscommunications by working across all departments
- Develops and cultivates positive working relationships with various stakeholders: employees (including leadership of site superintendent), customers and vendors
- Positively contributes to strategic planning/organizational goals
- Identifies methods for increased efficiencies
- Local travel required to various job sites within Portland/SW WA
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’ s degree in business, construction or other applicable field with 4-5+ years of residential construction and leadership experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Positive contributor to the team culture; exceptional customer service
- Effective verbal and written communication abilities
- Professional with a positive, approachable and confident demeanor
- Takes initiative to effectively resolve problems in a proactive, timely manner; identifies win-win solutions
- Strong organizational and project management skills in a deadline driven environment; must effectively handle multiple priorities in a calm, professional manner with attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office programs – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Land development and site preparation background is desirable
- Enthusiasm for new projects and learning opportunities
Successful completion of a pre-employment drug test and background check may be required as part of our hiring process.
David Brown is as Senior Partner at Joseph Chris Partners, a 40-year old professional recruiting company in Houston Texas. At Joseph Chris David works is a natural matching personal talent with corporate needs. more...