Houston, TX 77401 US
Civil Engineer: Exciting Opportunity! Do you have a BS or MS in Civil Engineering with 3 or more years of experience in an Engineering role?
My client is a Texas premier developer, builder and project manager for millennial single-family communities. The company has total of about 1, 300 houses under management with additional 250 homes expected to be finished in 2019. The company also has additional 1, 500+ units in its land bank and more land acquisition in process.
- In charge of subcontractor procurement and management, construction layout, material and equipment procurement, submittal review, manpower scheduling, quantity takeoffs, labor productivity reporting, document controls, material purchases, deliveries and inventory, and project controls;
- Reviewed and process shop drawings and maintain up-dated logs;
- Assist in processing subcontracts and purchase orders;
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules;
- Maintain project files;
- Support the quality control and punch list process;
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements;
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators;
- Research, locate and procure subcontractors and material;
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests;
- Assist in marketing efforts.
Meet Your Recruiter
Before joining Joseph Chris Partners as a Senior Partner in 2016, I worked quite a bit in the industry that we service: real estate development and construction. When CEO Veronica Ramirez approached me about joining the team, it seemed like a natural marriage between my relationship-building skills and my background. more...