Chief Financial Officer/CFO
Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX 76018 US
- Acquire necessary debt and equity financing for residential construction, land development activities, and general operations.
- Develop new lender relations and financial sources.
- Select title company and negotiate charges for services.
- Acquire mortgage commitments and coordinate with marketing department.
- Review and interpret financial statements and operations to facilitate better upper management decision making and to enhance profitability.
- Develop an administrative, accounting, and finance budget in response to the company' s business plan. Monitor company’ s and departments’ performance against the budget. Identify significant variances that require corrective action.
- Prepare and maintain project pro forma.
- Manage the overall operations of the corporate office. Administer company' s insurance plans and overall risk management program.
- Analyze the nature of the company' s equity, the associated risk exposure of each component over time, and the corresponding return on each component.
Meet Your Recruiter
I honestly can’t remember a time when Joseph Chris Partners wasn’t part of my life. My parents, Joe and Victoria Ramirez, founded this company in our garage in 1977, and they had me stuffing envelopes for mail outs to potential clients when I was just a young girl. more...