Chief Executive Officer
Austin, TX 78754 US
Our client is seeking an incoming Chief Executive Officer to lead their robust non-profit organization covering an expansive six county region. The association is currently serving over 750 builder and associate members across the region under the direction of a dynamic group of professionals serving on the Board of Directors as well as a capable staff. This role offers a unique opportunity for an established leader to support and direct the continued growth and expansion of the association. Along with the day to day responsibilities key to this position, some specific attributes the successful candidate should possess are:
- In-depth industry knowledge with strong preference of home building. Other related industry experience will be considered.
- Experience should include an organzation of at least similar size and complexity.
- Strong communication skills; proven ability in strategic and operational writing and public speaking.
- Demonstrated success generating revenue and creating new revenue streams.
- Politically savvy with the ability to communicate effecitvely with political leaders from both parties and at all levels of government.
For an in-depth conversation and consideration for this role, please submit detailed career experiences via resume along with an introductory cover letter.
Equity Partner/Executive Partner
Since joining JCP in 2000, Erica has built a rich national network of contacts in the homebuilding and commercial real estate industry. With over 15 years in Professional and Executive Recruitment knowledge, Erica has established credibility and built more...