Seattle, WA 98032 US
Leading regional mechanical systems construction company is seeking an experienced financial executive for an Assistant Controller position. The Assistant Controller will be a key contributor to the accounting team to ensure that all financial and compliance processes are complete.
- Ensure that financial and compliance terms of contracts are accounted, tracked, and recorded accurately
- Champions the use of technology to bring efficiencies to our project accounting processes
- Manage monthly AIA billings, job costing, subcontractor payments, and lien waivers for assigned jobs
- Support the accounting team with monthly reporting and job forecast
- Participates in the monthly close
- Drives improvement in Net over/under billings
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience with construction accounting, pay applications, compliance, prevailing wage and certified payroll
- Preferred minimum of four years project accounting experience
- Excellent articulation and communication to achieve high performance through others.
- Four-year University degree in accounting preferred, or equivalent experience
I honestly can’t remember a time when Joseph Chris Partners wasn’t part of my life. My parents, Joe and Victoria Ramirez, founded this company in our garage in 1977, and they had me stuffing envelopes for mail outs to potential clients when I was just a young girl. more...