Vice President of Land
Columbus, Ohio US
NOW HIRING VICE PRESIDENT OF LAND
Vice President of Land will be responsible for acquiring and entitling the land necessary to meet division goals and projections. Manages land acquisition, due diligence, zoning, preliminary platting, preliminary engineering and budgeting of subdivision development. Assisting with project final engineering, platting, associated schedules and project bidding/construction.
Minimum Education Experience:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent project engineer experience
- At least 10 years’ experience in design of subdivisions within local jurisdictions
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of organization
- Decisiveness and good judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills to act with authority and take approved risks in an environment with little direction from others
- Working knowledge of given market and geographical locations
For a confidential discussion regarding my client and the opportunity, APPLY TODAY!