Houston, Texas 77002 US
Superintendent - Assistant of Real Estate Project Manager
A dynamic and fast growing real estate developer is looking for Superintendent - Assistant Project Manager candidates for their new Houston division. This candidate must have a background in Real Estate Development/Construction Management/Engineering, or Architecture. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years prior project management or construction administration experience for this assistant project management position.
Their existing and potential real projects range from single family community ground up to construction and operation which are in Houston and Dallas TX.
- Knowledge of real estate development and construction systems, methods and materials from land acquisition, design, delivery, to real property completion and operation
- Assist project manager to facilitate cooperation with third parties including but not limited to other developers, builders, contractors, governmental departments, engineering firms, designers, entitlement companies, law firms and accounting firms
- Participate in multiple events such as seminars, conferences, and presentations interpreting company plans and projects
- Execute specifications and tasks assigned by project manager, provide schedule and feasibility input, and evaluate and report outcomes
- Provide day-to-day management, technical direction, office admins, and coordination of company operation
- Act as liaison between real estate development department and other departments in group, such as fund management and consulting department
- Bachelor or above degree with GPA 3.5+ in major of Architecture or Structural Engineering
- Strong documentation ability, highly detail oriented, the ability to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner, produce quality work
- Proactive and strong ability to meet strict deadlines
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office
- 2 year working experience within architectural design firms preferred
- Exceptional oral and written skills
- Hard working attitude, time flexibility and able to travel domestically
- High willingness to learn and explore new knowledge in residential project development
APPLY TODAY for a confidential conversation regarding my client and further information about the opportunity.