Salt Lake City, Utah US
We need a leader with an outgoing personality who works well with others, is enthusiastic, motivated, has integrity, and professionalism. The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years experience within the residential construction industry. A minimum of a Bachelor' s degree in construction, engineering, finance or real estate is strongly preferred.
- Oversees the management and development of all team members within their communities. This includes sales, construction and warranty.
- Makes sure that sales and closing objectives are met.
- Develops an Annual Operating Plan for their project maximizing profitability assuring that margins and goals are met.
- Oversee and control expenditures.
- Assure that the quality of homes in their area meets company standards.
- Maintain a high level of visibility in the home building business, actively participating in promoting our communities.
- Assist in resolving any issues that arise in their projects.
- Work effectively with developers, our land department, government agencies and Architectural Review Boards.
- A minimum of 3 years previous people and project management experience within the home building industry.
- Considerable initiative and drive. Self-starter/motivated.
- Knowledge of both construction, as well as sales and operations.
- Able to balance multiple and competing priorities simultaneously.
- Driven to push for results.
- Able to see the Big Picture while maintaining focus on the day-to-day details that result in a successfully developed community.
- Previous experience with budgeting, general operations and legal documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to listen.
- Professional demeanor.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Detail Oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Resourceful and innovative.
- Problem solving skills are a must.
For a confidential conversation regarding my client and the opportunity, APPLY TODAY!