North Kansas City, Missouri US
Our client, a rapidly growing private home builder is seeking a Project Manager to add to their existing construction management department. They are anticipating an increased level of closings over the next several years. This role provides the opportunity to work with a hands on, genuine, collaborative president, and be part of a company that will be a major player with strong market share. The ideal candidate for this position should have:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize several tasks without compromising quality of work or mission deadlines
- Knowledge and familiarity with blueprints, construction drawings and addendum, and reading same required
- Proven organization skills in a high paced work environment
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information as well as trouble-shoot to solve problems
- Minimum of 2-3 years of construction experience (home building preferred), however other sectors will be strongly considered
If you would benefit from a confidential discussion about this or other career opportunities, please APPLY TODAY!