Nashville, Tennessee US
Our well established client is seeking a Project Manager in Nashville, TN. They need a leader with an outgoing personality who works well with others, is enthusiastic, motivated, has integrity, and professionalism.
- Oversee the management and development of all team members, which sales, construction and warranty.
- Make sure that sales and closing objectives are met.
- Develop an Annual Operating Plan for project maximizing profitability assuring that margins and goals are met.
- Oversee and control expenditures.
- Assure that the quality of homes in area meets company standards.
- Maintain a high level of visibility in the home building business, actively participating in promoting our communities.
- Assist in resolving any issues that arise in projects.
- Work effectively with developers, our land department, government agencies and Architectural Review Boards.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years experience within the residential construction industry.
A minimum of a Bachelor' s degree in construction, engineering, finance or real estate is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of both construction, as well as sales and operations.
- Previous experience with budgeting, general operations and legal documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to listen.
If you think you have what we are seeking in a leader, APPLY TODAY, we would love to have a confidential conversation about our client and the opportunity.