International Quality Control Manager
Houston, Texas US
This international company is looking for a Quality Control Manager for various locations overseas. On many of our projects, the QC Manager is the single point of contact for the client and holds the highest authority and responsibility for the control of construction quality. The QC Manager will coordinate and manage a team of multi-national discipline engineers that will provide the infrastructure necessary to ensure the control of construction quality.
• Coordinate with the Project Engineer and Construction Superintendent in all matters related to the field.
• Represent the company in all matters pertaining to Quality Control on-site with the client.
• Manage the review and evaluation of technical requirements and documents for specified quality criteria.
• Develop and manage QC inspection and test procedures and instructions.
• Monitor QC facilities and activities assuring compliance with test procedure requirements.
• Oversee and manage the QC staff to ensure that all contract requirements are being met
• Oversee all concrete testing in accordance with ACI and ASTM testing procedures and standards. In most cases, these tests are self-performed in an in-house/on-site lab. The QC Manager must know how to perform these tests and instruct others how to do so.
• Manage Quality Control inspections including closures and punch-lists.
• Manage project close-out and commissioning activities.
• US citizen. Willing to travel abroad on assignments in the vicinity of site for 2-4 years
• Possess or have the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance through the US Government
• Undergraduate Degree in an Engineering related discipline or Construction Management discipline
• 5+ years’ experience in the field of Construction Quality Control
• Experience in highly technical Department of Defense or Department of State projects
• Experience as CQC Manager on a successful DOD or DOS project overseas
• Experience with the USACE QMS program
• Proficiency in MS Office
• ACI Certification
APPLY TODAY to have a confidential conversation about my client and the opportunity.