International Project Controls Engineer
Houston, Texas US
• US citizen. Willing to travel abroad on assignments in the vicinity of site for 2-4 years.
• Possess or have the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance through the US Government
• Undergraduate Degree in Construction Management or related field
• Experience and Training in scheduling and planning construction projects
• 5+ years’ experience in scheduling and planning construction projects using Primavera P6
• Experience in Department of Defense or Department of State projects
• Experience in USACE or OBO projects overseas
For more information on a confidential level, APPLY TODAY!